for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - All in the Family Characters: Gloria Stivic
What do you know about Gloria Stivic of "All in the Family"?
November 16, 2010
All in the Family
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Gloria Stivic of "All in the Family")
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Gloria Stivic's maiden name?
2. In the pilot episode of "All in the Family," Gloria's mother mentioned that Gloria was sickly as a child. From what ailment did she suffer?
B. stomach ailments
3. In the episode, "Gloria's Boyfriend," Gloria befriends the box boy who works at the local supermarket and happens to be mentally handicapped. What was boy's name?
4. In a season 4 episode, neighbor Irene Lorenzo gives Gloria a replica of a famous statue. What statue was it?
A. Myron's "The Discus Thrower"
B. Rodin's "The Kiss"
C. Michelangelo’s "David"
D. Rodin's "The Thinker"
5. Michael and Gloria Stivic had one son whose first name was:
6. With her pregnancy in the ninth month, Gloria becomes insecure about her looks and begins to suspect Mike of some hanky-panky when she meets whom?
A. a fellow student of Mike's
B. an old girlfriend of Mike's who shows up unexpectedly
C. a red-haired teacher who is looking to "tutor" Mike
D. a beautiful blonde Mike's been tutoring after school hours
7. Later in the series, Gloria and Mike moved to a rental house owned by whom?
A. Archie's friend, Barney Hefner
B. Frank and Irene Lorenzo
C. George and Louise Jefferson
D. Mike's friend, Al Bender
8. The Stivic marriage was tested after Gloria engaged in an affair with Bud Kreeger. Who was Bud?
A. a neighbor
B. a college faculty colleague of Michael
C. a colleague with whom she worked at the department store
D. a high school classmate
9. How many siblings did Gloria have?
10. From 1982–1983 Gloria had her own series called "Gloria." What was her occupation?
A. veterinary assistant
B. real estate agent
C. newspaper column writer
D. grocery store manager
Conditions of Use