for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - State Symbols: 2010 Official Designations
Can you identify the state by their state symbol issued in 2010? Take this trivia quiz to find out!
November 28, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: sos.mo.gov)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In 2010, which state designated the "Grey Fox" as it's official wildlife animal?
A. Rhode Island
2. In 2010, which state designated the "Colonial Spanish Mustang" as its official horse?
A. North Carolina
B. South Carolina
3. In 2010, which state designated the "Corvette" as its official sports car?
4. In 2010, which state designated the "Bullfrog" as its official frog?
D. South Dakota
5. In 2010, which state designated "Apple Cider" as its official beverage?
B. New Hampshire
C. New York
D. New Jersey
6. In 2010, which state designated "Smoky Mountain Rain" as its official song?
D. West Virginia
7. In 2010, which state designated "Strawberries" as its official fruit?
8. In 2010, which state designated "Grass" as its official little bluestem?
9. In 2010, which state designated the "Honeybee" as its official agricultural insect?
10. In 2010, which state designated the "Spotted Salamander" as its official amphibian?
Pine River Consulting 2022