for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - NHL: Defunct Teams
Can you match these defunct National Hockey League teams with their home town?
December 11, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: NHL Logo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The National Hockey League team known as the "Eagles" resided in what town before going defunct?
A. St. Louis
B. Oklahoma city
C. Fort Worth
D. San Jose
2. The National Hockey League team known as the "Wanderers" resided in what town before going defunct?
3. The National Hockey League team known as the "Senators" resided in what town before going defunct?
4. The "Bulldogs" were a The National Hockey League team that resided where before going defunct?
5. Where the the NHL team called the "Pirates" make their home before dissppearing?
D. St. Paul
6. The "Quakers" were aprofessional Hockey team that resided where until the franchise ended?
7. The "Americans" were and NHL team from where before calling it quits?
B. Cape Breton
C. New York
8. The now defunct NHL team known as the "Tigers" where in what city?
D. Nova Scotia
9. The now defunct NHL "Maroons" called what city home?
10. "Scouts" (This NHL team is defunct but the franchise relocated to Colorado in 1974 and became the "Rockies" from 1974-76)
B. Kansas City
C. St. Louis
D. Moose Jaw
Conditions of Use