for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Santa Clause
"The Santa Clause" is a magical, entertaining holiday film. If you're a fan, take my quiz and see how much you remember. Good luck!
December 16, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
The Santa Clause
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The restaurant Charlie and his father ate at after Scott burned the turkey:
D. Village Inn
2. What Charlie heard on the roof of the house:
A. a clatter
D. a thud
3. Charlie's favorite reindeer:
4. One of these directed traffic at the North Pole:
B. polar bear
5. When Scott attended a business lunch with his colleagues, he ordered lots of things for himself. Which of the following did he NOT order?
A. Caesar salad with no dressing
B. Creme Brulee
C. hot apple pie
D. a slice of cheesecake
6. A little girl sat on Scott's lap in the park and told him she wanted:
A. ballet slippers
B. Mystery Date game
C. a Do It All For You Dolly
D. an Easy Bake oven
7. What was the name of the woman which Scott said was "very nice"?
8. What was the name of the "head elf" who gave Charlie the cool snow globe?
9. How did the elfs get Scott out of jail?
A. They bribed the guard with cookies and milk
B. They used magic dust.
C. The reindeer pulled the bars off the window.
D. They cut the bars with magic tinsel.
10. Scott was headed for this place when Charlie summoned him with the snow globe:
D. San Francisco
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by