for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Office Space: Movie Challenge
See what you know about the comedy film, "Office Space".
December 22, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Bill Lumbergh announces there will be a day in which employees are allowed to wear what article of clothing?
A. Blue jeans
C. Flip flops or sandals
D. Hawaiian shirts
2. In the movie "Office Space", what television program do Peter and Joanna share a love for?
A. The Bionic Man
B. Sanford and Son
C. Kung Fu
D. Silver Spoons
3. What is the name of the software company where Peter Gibbons works?
4. What color was Milton's coveted Swingline stapler in the movie "Office Space"?
5. How many pieces of "flair" are the minimum for a server to wear at Chotchkies Restaurant?
6. Peter's boss, Bill Lumbergh, is constantly hounding him for his "TPS Report". What does TPS stand for?
A. Telecommunication Progress Scan
B. Testing Procedure Specification
C. Technology Protocol System
D. Technical Product Sheet
7. What is the name of the apartment complex where Peter Gibbons Lives?
A. Huntington Apartments
B. Windscape Apartments
C. Morningwood Apartments
D. Foxfire Apartments
8. What's the name of the character that director Mike Judge plays in the film Office Space?
9. In the movie "Office Space", What error code keeps coming up on the copy machine when Michael tries to make copies?
A. ADF Open
B. PC Load letter
C. LPC Error
D. Sub CPU Error
10. How many bosses does Peter Gibbons claim to have while interviewing with "consultants", Bob and Bob?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by