for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Stranger Than Fiction
Here's a quiz about the 2006 film starring Will Ferrell, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Dustin Hoffman, Queen Latifah, and Emma Thompson.
December 28, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The day that changed Harold Crick's life forever:
B. Labor Day
2. The sound made when he was filing folders reminded Harold of:
A. a deep and endless ocean
B. people sanding decks
C. a soft-shoe dancer
D. water lapping against the side of a boat
3. Professor Hilbert had written papers, taught classes, and given a seminar based on this phrase:
A. "Against all odds"
B. "As luck would have it"
C. "Little did he know"
D. Without a doubt"
4. According to author Karen Eiffel, everyone thinks about this:
A. driving off bridges
B. getting shot in a gang fight
C. leaping off buildings
D. stepping in front of moving vehicles
5. Ana Pascal told Harold she was taking the bus to get to:
A. her bakery
B. her home
C. her sister's house
D. her weekly evil conspiracy and needlepoint group
6. According to the psychiatrist Harold saw, the voice he kept hearing was caused by:
A. dissociative identity disorder
B. not having had a vacation in years
C. obsessive-compulsive disorder
7. Harold's favorite word was:
8. Where Harold's friend, Dave, had always wanted to go:
A. Mardi Gras
B. the Olympics
C. Sandals Resort
D. Space Camp
9. What Harold had always wanted to do:
A. conquer Russia
B. learn to play the guitar
C. run a summer camp
D. win a whistling contest
10. Ultimately, Harold's life was saved by:
A. Karen Eiffel's assistant
B. his wristwatch
C. a little boy
D. a ringing telephone
Conditions of Use