for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jean Harlow: Blonde, Beautiful & Talented!
Know anything about the life and times of Jean Harlow?
February 25, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Diva Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following was not one of Jean Harlow's well-known nicknames?
C. The Platinum Blonde
D. The Blonde Bombshell
2. In what film did Jean Harlow make her first credited film role?
A. City Lights
B. The Saturday Night Kid
C. The Love Parade
D. Hell's Angels
3. Which of the following actors was not one of Jean Harlow's co-stars in the 1931 romantic comedy motion picture, "Platinum Blonde"?
A. Loretta Young
B. Robert Williams
C. Clark Gable
D. Reginald Owen
4. Jean Harlow was the very first film actress to grace the cover of a very well-known magazine in May 1937. What magazine was it?
D. Saturday Evening Post
5. Which of the following was not true about Jean Harlow?
A. always wore a lucky bracelet on her left wrist
B. never wore any underwear and always slept in the nude
C. was on a strict diet to keep thin, eating mostly vegetables and salads
D. put ice on her nipples right before shooting a scene in order to appear sexier
6. What actor was Jean Harlow's most frequent leading man?
A. Spencer Tracy
B. Gary Cooper
C. Cary Grant
D. Clark Gable
7. What actor starred as the leading man and Jean Harlow's co-star in the 1931 film, "The Public Enemy"?
A. Humphrey Bogart
B. Clark Gable
C. James Cagney
D. Robert Young
8. At the time of her death, Jean Harlow was engaged to actor William Powell. Instead of a diamond engagement ring, what did Powell give to Harlow?
A. star sapphire
9. Jean Harlow died with about a week's worth of shooting to go in her final film. What was the film?
A. Libeled Lady
B. Personal Property
10. Shockingly, Jean Harlow passed away in 1937 during the apex of her career at age 26. How died she die?
A. acute renal failure
C. asthma attack
D. heart failure
Conditions of Use