for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
What do you know about Camilla Parker Bowles of the British Royal Family?
April 12, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Camilla Parker Bowles
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Credit to Agência Brasil)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Duchess was born Camilla Shand in 1947. What is her middle name?
2. Which of the following schools did the Duchess never attend?
A. King's College London
B. Queen's Gate School in Kensington
C. Mon Fertile Finishing School in Switzerland
D. Institut Britannique in Paris
3. In 1973, Camilla married Andrew Parker Bowles, an office in the British Army. What was his military rank at the time of his marriage to Camilla?
A. Lieutenant Colonel
4. Camilla met Prince Charles in 1970. Where did they meet?
A. anniversary party of a mutual friend
B. Royal wedding of his sister Anne
C. polo match
5. Camilla Parker Bowles gave birth to two children by Andrew Parker Bowles. What are their birth names?
A. Tom and Laura
B. Tim and Lana
C. Terry and Leah
D. Torrence and Lila
6. What event delayed the marriage of Camilla Parker Bowles to Prince Charles by one day in 2005?
A. Camilla was ill
B. Prince Charles was ill
C. inclement weather
D. the funeral of Pope John Paul II
7. On April 8, 2010, Camilla was injured while hiking in Scotland. What injury did she sustain?
A. broken foot
B. broken leg
C. broken hand
D. broken ribs
8. After they were married in 2005, where did Duchess Camilla and Prince Charles honeymoon?
A. Cadzow Castle
B. Linlithgow Palace
C. Birkhall Estate
D. Balmoral Castle
9. In the 2010 UK student protests, the car in which Camilla and Prince Charles were riding was attacked by protesters. One protester managed to push a stick into the royal limousine and jab Camilla. Where was she jabbed?
10. To whom was Duchess Camilla addressing when she said, “My great-grandmother was your great-great-grandfather's mistress, so how about it?”
A. Prince Charles
B. Andrew Parker Bowles
C. Prince Andrew
D. Prince Edward
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by