for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Fran Drescher: Comic Genius!
Fran, you've been very brave for so many reasons and for that you're a great role model for women (and men) everywhere. Please stay safe and take care. We care about you and we love you! -Bill
May 13, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Fran Drescher @ frandrescher.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actor/comedian was a high school classmate of Fran Drescher?
A. Howie Mandel
B. John Goodman
C. Tom Hanks
D. Ray Romano
2. From 1993-99, Fran Drescher starred as Fran Fine in the TV sitcom, "The Nanny." What was the last name of the family for which she worked?
3. In 1977, Fran Drescher starred in her debut movie, "Saturday Night Fever" starring John Travolta. What role did Fran play in the movie?
C. Linda Manero
4. Fran became good friends with Dan Aykroyd and Donna Dixon, after co-starring with them in what film?
A. Doctor Detroit
B. American Hot Wax
C. The Hollywood Knights
5. What role did Fran play in the 1984 film, "This is Spinal Tap"?
A. Bobbi Flekman
B. Jeanine Pettibone
6. To whom was Fran Drescher married from 1978-1999?
A. Johnny Depp
B. Jim Carrey
C. Peter Marc Jacobson
D. Michael Brock
7. Fro what character did Ms. Drescher provide the voice in the 2006 animated film, "Shark Bait"?
C. Percy's Mum, Female Parrotfis
8. In September 2008, Drescher was appointed as a U.S. diplomat by the U.S. State Department. What was the official title that she was given?
A. Women's Health Emissary
B. Women's Health Ambassador
C. Public Diplomacy Envoy for Women's Health Issues
D. Public Health Ambassador for American Women
9. What was the name of the short-lived TV sitcom starring Ms. Drescher as Fran Reeves, a middle-aged mother of two, living with a man half her age and not much older than her son?
B. Living with Fran
C. The Fran Drescher Show
D. Fun with Fran
10. With what health challenge was Fran diagnosed in 2000?
Conditions of Use