for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Phobias - "The Fear of..." Part 2
More quirky fears some people somewhere suffer.
June 13, 2011
Science & Nature
Doctors & Medicine
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Fear of Flying)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Someone with xenophobia suffers fear of what?
A. strong women
C. X rays
2. If you have gymnophobia, what do you fear?
A. the opposite sex
3. A person with dipsomania is fearful of what?
B. driving cars
4. Logophobia is an aversion to what?
5. Thanatophobia is a fear most of us share. What basic fear does it cover?
6. A person with spermaphobia has a fear of what?
C. sexual intercourse
7. Someone with demophobia has a fear of what?
8. Astraphobia is a fear of what?
C. space ships falling
9. If you suffer from brontophobia, what frightens you?
10. A person with ergasiophobia has an aversion to what?
D. car accidents
Conditions of Use