for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Edward Teller
Edward Teller was one of the pioneers of nuclear weapons.
August 14, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Edward Teller @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. A nickname assigned to Edward Teller by the press which did not amuse Teller was?
B. Mother's Breath
C. Bombs Away!!
D. Father of the Hydrogen Bomb
2. What secret project was Teller part of during WWII, developing nuclear weapons?
A. Overlord Project
B. Buck Rogers Event 1945
C. Manhattan Project
D. Project Pigeon
3. Which of the following scientists in the accompanying movies used Teller as a role model?
A. The Pink Panther Strikes Again, Professor Hugo Fassbender
B. Dr. Moreau, from the Island of Dr. Moreau
C. Dr. Strangelove, from the movie of the same name
D. Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Dr. No
4. Where was Edward Teller born?
5. Why did Teller limp?
A. Football injury.
B. Birth defect - born with 16 toes.
C. Streetcar accident injury.
6. Under what famous academic and scientist did Teller work when earning a doctorate in physics?
7. After emigrating to the USA, where did Teller teach?
A. Univeristy of Chicago
B. George Washington University
8. After WWII, Teller went to work in what academic institution as a professor, working with Fermi and Maria Goeppert-Mayer?
B. UCLA Berkley
C. University of Chicago
D. George Washington University
9. What was the first hydrogen bomb called?
A. Ivy Mike
B. Poison Ivy
10. Teller suffered a heart attack in 1979 and attributed what actress as the cause of his illness?
A. Jane Fonda
B. Loni Anderson
C. Jaclyn Smith
D. Farrah Fawcett
Pine River Consulting 2022