for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Green Bay Packers History & Facts
Questions about the history, players, coaches and trivia of the Green Bay Packers.
August 16, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Green Bay Packers helmet @ packers.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Earl Louis Lambeau was founder, player, and first coach of the Green Bay Packers. What was his nickname?
2. What is the name of the Green Bay Packers' fight song?
A. Packer Pledge
B. Roll on, Pack!
C. Go! You Packers! Go!
D. Fight, Pack Fight!
3. Outside of the AFL-NFL Championships they won in 1966 and 1967, when was the first time the Packers won the Super Bowl?
4. What jersey number did the great Packer quarterback Bart Starr wear?
5. Who was the first Green Bay Packer to have his jersey retired?
A. Johnny "Blood" McNally
B. Arnie Herber
C. Tony Canadeo
D. Don Hutson
6. In 1973, a biographical TV drama about the great Packer coach Vince Lombardi was released. What was the name of it?
B. Legend in Granite
D. Lambeau Legend
7. The 1967 NFL Championship Game saw the Green Bay Packers defeat the Dallas Cowboys, 21-17. This game famously became known as what?
A. Ice Bowl
B. Mud Bowl
C. Wind Bowl
D. Snow Bowl
8. In a 1992 game against the Bengals, Brett Favre made his first appearance as a Packer. He led the team to a comeback victory by a score of 24-23. What quarterback did he replace in this game?
A. Anthony Dilweg
B. Mike Tomczak
C. Blair Kiel
D. Don Majkowski
9. Green Bay Packers are famously known as what?
A. Milk Jugs
10. What team did the Green Bay Packers defeat in Super Bowl XLV (2010)?
A. Pittsburgh Steelers
B. New England Patriots
C. New York Jets
D. Indianapolis Colts
Conditions of Use