for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - 2000s Movie Potpourri
How well do you know some of the memorable and not so memorable movies of the 2000s?
August 31, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: http://www.pixar.com/featurefilms/nemo/)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the movie "Juno" what was the name of Juno’s friend who fathers her child?
2. In "Chicken Run" what was the name of the farm from which the chickens tried to escape?
3. In "Slumdog Millionaire" which Australian cricketer was mentioned?
A. Ricky Ponting
B. Brett Lee
C. Steve Waugh
D. Donald Bradman
4. In "Catch Me If You Can" what profession did Frank not impersonate?
5. In "Brokeback Mountain" what are the two lovers’ names?
A. Jack & Ennis
B. Mack & Dennis
C. Mark & Jake
D. Amos & Mike
6. In the horror film "Slither" who was the main character?
A. Glenn Glenn
B. Graham Graham
C. George George
D. Grant Grant
7. In which country is the wartime film "Blackhawk Down" set?
B. Ivory Coast
8. In "Madagascar" which actor sings "I Like to Move It"?
A. Robin Williams
B. Ben Stiller
C. Chris Rock
D. Sacha Baron Cohen
9. In "Gladiator" what is Russell Crowe's character's last name?
10. In "Chicago" what is the name of the song sung by Catherine Zeta-Jones explaining why she killed her husband?
A. He had it coming
B. Widow's Samba
C. Husband Killer Polka
D. Cell Block Tango
Conditions of Use