for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Barney Frank: Massachusetts Congressperson
Barnett Frank (born March 31, 1940) is the U.S. Democratic Representative for Massachusetts's 4th congressional district (1981–present).
November 28, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Barney Frank Official Web Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. While he was serving in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, Frank made a name for himself in supporting the red light district affectionally known as what?
A. The Ted Kennedy Memmorial Red Light District
B. The Combat Zone
C. The Sheep Ranch of Boston
D. The Bunny Hop Ranch of Boston
2. In what city was Barney Frank born and raised?
A. Boston, MA
B. San Francisco, CA
C. Provincetown, MA
D. Bayonne, NJ
3. Who was the male prostitute that was using Frank's home as a bordello?
A. Larry Craig
B. Bill Clinton
C. Steve Gobie
D. Mike Tyson
4. In 2003, Frank stated " . . I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidised housing." What Federal entities were Frank trying to keep free of restrictive legal controls?
A. Housing and Urban Developement in Boston, MA
B. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae
C. LBGT Funding for San Francisco housing
D. Bernie Madoff Retirement Funding for Low Income Housing
5. In 2006, Frank was one of three Representatives to oppose the Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act, which restricted what?
A. adoptions by homosexual soldiers and sailors.
B. outing Congresspeople living the LBGT lifestyle.
C. protests at military funerals.
D. journalists taking pictures of injured military people on the battlefield.
6. In 1998, Frank founded the National Stonewall Democrats. What is this organization?
A. Democrat's preserving Confederate State's history and symbolism
B. LGBT Democratic organization.
C. collection of gay Harvard Alumini in government.
D. organization that are the sons of gay brick layers.
7. Frank partnered with Ron Paul in support of what online activity?
A. prostitution and cyber sex.
B. gambling rights.
C. investing and retirement plans.
8. What is the title of Barney's biography written by Stuart Weisberg?
A. Barney Frank: A Wide Stance and a Big Smile.
B. Barney Frank: Twinkletoes and a Bald Pate.
C. Barney Frank: Kiss Me, President Clinton!
D. Barney Frank The Story of America's Only Left-Handed, Gay, Jewish Congressman
9. After 30 happy years at about $150,000 per year in Congress, how much money has Barney managed stashed? (circa 2009)
A. $250,000 - Barney was never about money.
B. $500,000 - Barney is happy but not rich.
C. Between $500,000 and $1,000,000 Barney is frugal, but not greedy.
D. Somewhere between $1,500,000 and $4,750,000 dollars, but who is counting.
10. Frank's stance on outing gay Republicans has been called the ________________ whereby a closeted person who uses their power, position, or notoriety to hurt LGBT people can be outed.
A. "Comin' at Ya Rule"
B. "Frank Rule"
C. "Back in the Closet Rule"
D. "Larry Craig Rule"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by