for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Andy Griffith: Classic TV's Classic Father!
Great questions about Andy Griffith! -bill
May 28, 2006
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Public Domain Photo of Andy Griffith)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Andy was born in what state?
C. North Carolina
D. South Carolina
2. In the 1960's sitcom, "The Andy Griffith Show" Andy played the part of:
A. the barber
B. the sheriff
C. the deputy
D. the county clerk
3. Andy first met his longtime sidekick, Don Knotts on the set of what film?
A. The Second Time Around (1961)
B. Onionhead (1958)
C. A Face in the Crowd (1957)
D. No Time for Sergeants (1958)
4. The Andy Griffith Show was a spinoff from what show?
A. The Danny Thomas Show
B. Make Room for Daddy
C. The Joey Bishop Show
D. I Love Lucy
5. Andy recorded some standup comedy routines. Probably his most popular routine was:
A. The Discovery of America
B. What it Was, Was Football
C. The Preacher and the Polar Bear
D. Conversation With a Mule
6. Andy played what television criminal defense lawyer from 1986-1995?
A. Ben Matlock
B. Frank Cannon
C. Tony Baretta
D. Robert Ironside
7. In 1983 Griffith was stricken what disease?
A. Guillain-Barre Syndrome
C. Graves Disease
D. Paget's Disease
8. Andy is a member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, a national fraternity of what?
9. Andy recorded an album entitled "I Love To Tell The Story" in 1996 that became a hit and won a Grammy. What type of album was it?
C. country and western
10. Andy won what award in 1987 for his performance in "Matlock?"
A. People's Choice
B. Golden Globe
D. Screen Actors Guild Awards
Conditions of Use