for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Davy Jones: Teen Idol
Here's a quiz on Former Monkee and Teen Idol Davy Jones.
March 01, 2012
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Davy Jones @ themixtapemonster.wordpress.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What instrument did Davy play while with the Monkees?
D. All of the Above
2. Davy began his acting career at what age?
3. In December 2008, Yahoo Music ranked Davy where on it's All-Time Teen Idol List?
4. How many daughters did Davy have through his 3 marriages?
5. Davy made appearances on several American TV Shows. Which was not one of them?
A. My Two Dads
B. Happy Days
C. The Brady Bunch
D. Love, American Style
6. Davy was nominated for a Tony for his performance in what Broadway Musical?
A. West Side Story
B. Oliver Twist
7. Because of Davy's popularity with the Monkees, another singer named Davy Jones had to change his name. What did he change his name to?
A. George Jones
B. David Lee Roth
C. Tommy Jones
D. David Bowie
8. What did Davy own and race in both his native England and in the United States?
9. Davy shared his birthday with which other Monkee?
A. Michael Nesmith
B. Peter Tork
C. Mickey Dolenz
D. None of them
10. The TV show "The Monkees" aired between what years?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by