for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Wilhelm Gustloff - World's Worst Naval Disaster
A quiz on the sinking of the liner, MV Wilhelm Gustloff - a tragedy that dwarfs the Titanic disaster.
March 25, 2012
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What nationality was the MV Wilhelm Gustloff?
2. In what year did the Wilhelm Gustloff sink?
3. What caused the Wilhelm Gustloff to sink?
B. Attacked by British bombers
C. Torpedoed by a Russian submarine
D. Hit a reef
4. Approximately how many lives were lost when the Wilhelm Gustloff went down?
5. In which body of water did the Wilhelm Gustloff sink?
A. English Channel
B. North Sea
C. Black Sea
D. Baltic Sea
6. How many captains were on board the Wilhelm Gustloff?
7. What role did the Wilhelm Gustloff play during World War II?
A. hospital ship
B. troop carrier
C. refitted destroyer
D. both a and b
8. Who was Wilhelm Gustloff, after whom the ship was named?
A. German financier of the Nazi regime
B. Swiss Nazi leader
C. Russian 19th century war hero
D. Danish patriot
9. Approximately how many people were saved before the Wilhelm Gustloff sank?
10. What country has assumed responsibility for the wreck of the Wilhelm Gustloff?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by