for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Titanic: Legacy of Tragedy
A few notes about the Titanic disaster in honour of its 100th anniversary. Great Titanic trivia here!
April 03, 2012
Amazing "Firsts" in History!
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Titanic @ historymartinez.wordpress.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. From which port did Titanic depart on her ill-fated voyage?
2. What was the intended destination of the Titanic?
C. New York
D. New Jersey
3. The site of the sinking was just southeast of what Canadian province?
A. New Brunswick
C. Prince Edward Island
4. What ship was in communication with Titanic and saw their distress signals, but failed to sail close and assist?
B. RMS Carpathia
C. SS Virginian
5. Which vessel arrived a few hours after the sinking to pick up lifefoat survivors?
B. RMS Carpathia
C. SS City of New York
6. The story goes that the ship's band courageously performed as long as they could. What was the last song they were said to have played?
A. As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death
B. British National Anthem
C. Nearer My God To Thee
D. Let it Be
7. Where was the Titanic built?
A. Plymouth, England
B. London, England
C. Belfast, Ireland
D. Dublin, Ireland
8. In what year did Dr. Robert Ballard discover Titanic, 13,000 feet below the waves?
9. The movie "Titanic" was a 1997 blockbuster starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. Who directed it?
A. Stephen Spielberg
B. George Lucas
C. James Cameron
D. David Cronenberg
10. What is the name of the cemetery in Halifax, Nova Scotia that holds 150 Titanic victims pulled from the water?
A. Maiden Voyage Cemetery
B. Maritime Cemetery
C. Oceanview Cemetery
D. Fairview Cemetery
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by