for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Eleanor Parker - Woman of a Thousand Faces
Eleanor Parker was versatility personified, always testing herself as an actress, never becoming typecast. A Hollywood legend!
May 12, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Eleanor Parker @ webspace.webring.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which country was Eleanor Parker born June 26, 1922?
2. Never winning an Oscar, how many times was Eleanor Parker nominated for a Best Actress Academy Award?
3. Which celebrated Australian singer did Eleanor Parker portray in "Interrupted Melody"?
A. Nellie Melba
B. June Bronhill
C. Joan Sutherland
D. Marjorie Lawrence
4. Eleanor Parker played opposite some of Hollywood's major leading men. Which of the following movies was not an Eleanor Parker film?
A. "Naked Jungle" with Charlton Heston
B. "Anatomy of a Murder" with James Stewart
C. "Man With the Golden Arm" with Frank Sinatra
D. "Detective Story" with Kirk Douglas
5. How many times was Eleanor Parker married?
A. She never married
6. Always versatile in her roles and presentation, what was Eleanor Parker's natural hair color?
7. In the film "Caged", what radical make-up treatment did Eleanor Parker adopt for her role?
A. She wore a prosthetic mask giving her a droopy eye.
B. She had a scar down the length of her cheek.
C. She wore a broken nose.
D. Her hair was cropped almost to the scalp.
8. In 1951, Parker narrowly escaped what tragedy?
A. House fire
B. Plane crash
C. Drowning at Malibu Beach
D. Car accident
9. Eleanor Parker's most well-known role was in "The Sound of Music". What part did she take?
A. Baroness Clara Mueller
B. Baroness Freda Schroder
C. Baroness Elsa Schraeder
D. Baroness Helga Schueller
10. Eleanor Parker converted to what religion late in life?
Conditions of Use