for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Celebrity Quiz List
Trivia Quiz - Eli Wallach - Versatile Acting Legend
A quiz on the remarkably durable actor whose career has been notable, varied and long. Great Eli Wallach trivia!
May 31, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Eli H Wallach
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Eli Wallach @ Quest Media)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which country was Eli Wallach born in 1915?
2. In which of the following films did Eli Wallach not appear?
A. The Misfits
B. The Godfather II
C. Godfather III
D. How to Steal a Million
3. Well-known for his role of Calvera in The Magnificent Seven, what could Eli Wallach not do before appearing in this film?
A. Shoot a gun
B. Ride a horse
C. Speak Spanish
D. Smoke a cigar
4. To which then-struggling actor did Eli Wallach sublet his New York apartment?
A. Marlon Brando
B. Kirk Douglas
C. Jack Lemmon
D. Clint Eastwood
5. According to Eli Wallach, judging by the volume of fan mail, what was his most popular role?
A. Charlie Grant in How the West was Won
B. Mr Loonie in Mystic River
C. Calvera in The Magnificent Seven
D. Mr Freeze in the Batman TV series
6. Eli Wallach served in which branch of the services during World War II?
B. Air Force
C. Merchant Navy
7. Eli Wallach has appeared in over 110 films. How many Oscars has he received?
8. In 2008, which actress described Eli Wallach as her "very own Sexiest Man Alive"?
B. Geena Davis
C. Kate Winslett
D. Reece Witherspoon
9. Eli Wallach's marriage to Anne Jackson has been described as one of the longest and most successful in Hollywood. How long have they been married?
A. Over 40 years
B. over 50 years
C. over 60 years
D. over 70 years
10. What is Eli Wallach's assessment of his career?
A. "I remembered my lines and didn't bump into the furniture"
B. "Thank God for westerns"
C. "Not bad for a boy from Brooklyn"
D. "Work in progress.....stay tuned"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by