for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ray Stevens: Novelty Song Writer
This is a quiz on novelty songwriter and comedian Ray Stevens who had a string of comedy hits throughout the 70's and 80's.
June 08, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ray Stevens @ stonefishmusic.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Ray's first gold single was with what song?
A. It's Me Again Margaret
B. The Streak
D. Mississippi Squirrel Revival
2. Ray was nominated for 11 Grammies. How many Grammies did he win?
3. In what state was Ray born?
4. What university did Ray attend as a music major?
D. Georgia State
5. What was the name of Ray's first band he formed in high school?
A. Southern Sky
B. The Barons
C. Daddy Banned It
6. What was Ray diagnosed with in April of 1999?
A. Throat Cancer
B. Lung Cancer
C. Prostate Cancer
D. Colon Cancer
7. What was the name of the first record company with whom Ray signed?
A. Capitol Records
B. Mercury Records
C. Monument Records
D. Barnaby Records
8. Fans voted Ray as Music City News Awards Comedian of the year for how many consecutive years?
9. Ray was inducted into which Hall of Fame?
A. Christian Music Hall of Fame
B. Georgia Music Hall of Fame
C. Country Music Hall of Fame
D. All of the Above
10. What is Ray Stevens real name?
A. Harold Jenkins
B. Harold Ray Ragsdale
C. Steven Ragsdale
D. Raymond Stephen Ragsdale
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by