for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Australian Flag Facts & History
Australian flag facts - its history, design, colors and more. This is the best Australian flag trivia!
June 12, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Australian Flag @ australia.gov.au)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The flag of which country may be seen on the Australian flag?
C. Northern Ireland
D. All the above
2. What constellation of stars is seen on the Australian flag?
C. Southern Cross
3. Which Australian city was the site of the first flying of the current Australian flag?
4. When was a competition held to design Australia's current flag?
5. How many points are there on the Commonwealth star, the largest star on the Australian flag?
6. The current Australian flag was originally known as the Blue Ensign. What was the colour of a similar design used by armed forces?
7. When was the Australian flag offically enacted?
8. Which of the following is not true about the Australian flag?
A. It may be used at any Australian's funeral.
B. The flag should never be flown upside down.
C. The flag must not be laid on the ground or touch the ground.
D. Special permission must be obtained by advertisers wishing to use the flag in their ads.
9. At which Olympic Games was the Australian flag first used, replacing the Union Jack as the Australian flag?
A. Paris 1900
B. St Louis 1904
C. London 1908
D. Stockholm 1912
10. What date is Australian Flag Day?
A. January 26
B. April 25
C. September 3
D. December 1
Conditions of Use