for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Olympic Games Venues
How well do you know what cities have held the Summer Olympic Games since 1896?
June 28, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Olympic Games logo @ olympic.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following cities was the first to host the Summer Olympic Games three times?
B. Los Angeles
2. What was the first American city to host the Summer Olympic Games?
B. St. Louis
C. Los Angeles
3. Which European city hosted the 1928 Summer Olympics?
4. What was the first Asian city to host the Summer Olympics?
5. What was the first city to host the Summer Olympics in the Southern Hemisphere?
A. Rio de Janeiro
6. There have been four consecutive Summer Olympics where the host cities shared the same first initial which is?
7. In which Spanish city were the Olympics held in 1992?
8. As of 2008, of the 26 Summer Olympics held, how many have been held in European cities?
9. Which city was due to stage the Summer Olympics in 1940 but was cancelled because of World War II?
10. Which Olympics Games did the then Olympic President Juan Antonio Samaranch describe as "the best ever"?
Conditions of Use