for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Spiderman
This is an easy quiz on the web-shooting superhero Spiderman. How much do you know about Spidey?
July 04, 2012
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Spiderman @ marvel.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of Spider Man's secret identity?
A. Peter Parker
B. Bruce Wayne
C. Britt Reid
D. Clark Kent
2. Spider Man was an orphan raised by his aunt and uncle. What was the name of Spider Man's aunt?
3. What was the name of Spider Man's uncle?
4. What actor played Spider Man in the movie trilogy of 2002–2007?
A. Thomas Haden Church
B. Cliff Robertson
C. James Franco
D. Tobey Maguire
5. Where does Spider Man reside?
A. Brooklyn, New York
B. New York City
C. Forest Hills, Queens, New York
D. Manhattan, New York
6. What event caused Spider Man to become a crime fighter?
A. His uncle was killed by a criminal that he let get away
B. His parents were murdered
C. His aunt was murdered
D. His girlfriend was murdered
7. Who was Spider Man's main nemesis?
B. Dr. Octopus
D. Green Goblin
8. Spider man worked for what paper while in his secret identity?
A. The Daily Tribune
B. The Daily Planet
C. The Daily Chronicle
D. The Daily Bugle
9. Who was Spider Man's boss at the newspaper where he worked?
A. Perry Mason
B. J. Jonah Jameson
C. Perry White
D. Britt Reid
10. How did Spider Man receive his powers?
A. They were passed on to him by the previous Spider Man
B. He was from another planet
C. He was bitten by a radioactive spider
D. He touched the ooze from a Meteor
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by