for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Henry Mancini Movie Music
A quiz on some of the movies that used the musical magic of Henry Mancini.
July 08, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Henry Mancini @ bzangygroink)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which film was Mancini's "Moon River" first heard?
A. Barefoot in the Park
B. Breakfast at Tiffany's
C. With Six You Get Egg Roll
D. The Long, Long Trailer
2. Mancini's "Baby Elephant Walk" was written for which movie?
B. Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion
C. Born Free
3. For which movie did Mancini write "The Pie in the Face Polka"?
A. Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines
B. Those Daring Young Men in Their Jaunty Jalopies
C. It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
D. The Great Race
4. Mancini's "Windmills of Your Mind" was written for which film?
B. The Thomas Crown Affair
C. Love Story
D. Summer of '42
5. For which thriller did Henry Mancini provide the score?
A. Wait Until Dark
B. Dressed to Kill
C. Play Misty for Me
6. Which of the following Blake Edwards' films was not scored by Henry Mancini?
A. S O B
B. The Pink Panther
C. Victor Victoria
D. The Party
7. For which of Alfred Hitchcock's later movies did Henry Mancini write the score?
A. Torn Curtain
D. Family Plot
8. Which of the following 1960s movies contained a score by Henry Mancini?
A. Alice's Restaurant
B. Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice
C. Funny Girl
D. Days of Wine and Roses
9. One of Henry Mancini's first movie contributions was on which of the following biopics?
A. The Jolson Story
B. The Glenn Miller Story
C. Jolson Sings Again
D. Yankee Doodle Dandy
10. Which of the following 1960s films contains a score by Henry Mancini?
A. The World of Suzie Wong
B. Promises, Promises
C. Two For The Road
D. Sweet Charity
Conditions of Use