for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Disney Cartoon Characters
A quiz on some of the many Disney cartoon characters
July 29, 2012
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Disney characters @ disney.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The asteroid 12410 was renamed in honor of which Disney character?
D. Donald Duck
2. What Disney cartoon character did Sterling Holloway voice?
B. Shere Khan
C. Winnie the Pooh
D. Friar Tuck
3. What was the name Pluto the dog was first known as?
4. What is the name of Huey, Dewey and Louie’s mother?
A. Della Duck
B. Donna Duck
C. Diana Duck
D. Delores Duck
5. Which title has appeared most before Disney cartoon characters?
6. Pluto the dog was modelled on what breed?
7. What is the name of Goofy’s son?
8. What name did Walt Disney first have for Mickey Mouse?
9. Which of the following is not a blood relative of Donald Duck?
A. Daisy Duck
B. Scrooge McDuck
C. Huey, Louie and Dewey
D. Ludwig von Drake
10. What colour are Minnie Mouse’s gloves?
D. powder blue
Conditions of Use