for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Emmitt Smith-Power Rusher
This is a quiz on former Cowboy Running Back Emmitt Smith,who retired as the NFL's All-Time Leading Rusher.
September 16, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Emmitt Smith photo credit to John Trainor)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What jersey number did Emmitt wear during his NFL Career?
2. Where did Emmitt play his collegiate football?
C. Florida State
3. What team drafted Emmitt in the 1st Round of the 1990 NFL Draft?
A. Detroit Lions
B. Dallas Cowboys
C. Washington Redskins
D. San Diego Chargers
4. What team did Emmitt play his last NFL game for?
A. Washington Redskins
B. Philadelphia Eagles
C. Dallas Cowboys
D. Arizona Cardinals
5. How many Heisman Trophies did Emmitt win while in college?
6. Emmitt threw only one pass during his entire NFL Career.What was the result of his only pass?
B. Incomplete Pass
D. A Completed Pass
7. On July 23,2006,Emmitt was a judge for what contest?
A. Miss Texas
B. Miss Universe
C. Miss America
D. Miss Teen America
8. How did Emmitt fair on the 3rd Season of Dancing With The Stars?
A. He never made the Semi-Finals
B. He lost in the Semi-Finals
C. He made the Finals
D. He won the Contest
9. Emmitt graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in what?
A. Public Relations
B. Business Law
C. Public Recreation
10. Emmitt's son,Emmitt Smith IV,was born on who's birthday?
A. Emmitt's Birthday
B. Troy Aikman's Birthday
C. Michael Irvin's Birthday
D. George Washington's Birthday
Conditions of Use