for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Tony Dorsett-Dallas Hall of Famer
This is an easy quiz on former standout Running Back and Hall of Famer Tony Dorsett.
September 16, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Tony Dorsett public domain image)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What jersey number did Tony wear during his NFL Career?
2. Where did Tony play his collegiate football?
A. Ohio State
B. Notre Dame
D. Michigan State
3. What team drafted Tony with the 2nd overall pick in the first round of the 1977 NFL Draft?
A. Miami Dolphins
B. Dallas Cowboys
C. Chicago Bears
D. Green Bay Packers
4. What team did Tony play his last NFL game for?
A. Philadelphia Eagles
B. Oakland Raiders
C. Dallas Cowboys
D. Denver Broncos
5. What was the longest Touchdown run of Tony's NFL Career?
A. 93 Yards
B. 95 Yards
C. 99 Yards
D. 100 Yards
6. Tony won the Heisman Trophy during what year of his college playing days?
A. As A Senior
B. As A Junior
C. As A Sophmore
D. As A Freshman
7. What state was Tony born in?
8. Tony became the first player in history to win a National Championship one year and do what the following year?
A. Win a Rushing Title
B. Win a Super Bowl
C. Win a Super Bowl MVP
D. Win a League MVP
9. Tony became the first Running Back in history to do what in college?
A. Rush for 6,000 yards
B. Rush for 2,000 yards in a season
C. Rush for 6 Touchdowns in a game
D. Total 1,000 yards both Rushing and Receiving
10. Who replaced Tony as starting Running Back for the Dallas Cowboys?
A. Bo Jackson
B. Emmitt Smith
C. Hershel Walker
D. Marcus Allen
Conditions of Use