for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dr.James Naismith-The Inventor of Basketball
This is a quiz on the Inventor of Basketball,a game who's popularity soared world wide.
September 26, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: James Naismith @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What country was James Naismith born in?
D. United States
2. James is also credited with introducing what to the game of American Football?
A. The Goal Posts
B. The Egg Shaped design of the Football
C. The Football Helmet
D. The Kicking Tee
3. When was the first ever basketball game played?
A. October 1890
B. December 1891
C. March 1892
D. November 1893
4. What major event in life happened to James in 1925?
A. He became a Grandfather
B. He became Married
C. He became a Father
D. He became an American Citizen
5. James was the very first college basketball coach in history.What college did he coach?
A. University of Massachusetts
B. Boston College
6. How many original rules did James write for the game of basketball?
7. What title did James Naismith hold for the National Guard's First Kansas Infantry?
C. Military Policeman
D. Drill Instructor
8. James parents were immigrants from what country?
9. Where did James Naismith invent the game of basketball?
B. Albany,New York
10. How many winning seasons did James Naismith have in 9 seasons as Head Coach?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by