for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jackie Robinson - Baseball Legend
Here's a quiz on Hall of Famer Jackie Robinson who broke a 60 year color barrier and joined Major League Baseball.
October 09, 2012
Major League Baseball
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: en.wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What jersey number did Jackie wear for his entire career?
2. Jackie broke MLB's color barrier by signing with what MLB team?
3. Jackie was the first colored player to do what?
A. Win NL MVP
B. Play in the Major Leagues
C. Have his number retired by every team in baseball
D. All of the above
4. Jackie was named after whom?
A. His Father
B. Teddy Roosevelt
C. Franklin Roosevelt
D. Jack Dempsey
5. What college did Jackie attend?
6. Jackie debuted in 1945 with what Negro League team?
A. Kansas City Monarchs
B. Birmingham Giants
C. Washington Pilots
D. Indianapolis Clowns
7. What team did Jackie play for in the Minor Leagues?
A. Memphis Redbirds
B. Montreal Royals
C. Fresno Grizzlies
D. Reno Aces
8. Who portrayed Jackie in the 1950 Motion Picture "The Jackie Robinson Story."
A. Chadwick Brosnam
B. Blair Underwood
C. Jackie Robinson
D. Andre Braugher
9. Jackie was diagnosed with what disease after his retirement from baseball?
B. Lung Cancer
C. Lou Gehrig's Disease
10. After retiring from baseball, Jackie became a TV analyst for what network?
A. He was never an analyst
Conditions of Use