for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dale Earnhardt - Nascar Legend
This is a quiz on one of the most popular Nascar drivers in history, Dale Earnhardt Sr, who was also one of the most feared drivers among his competitors.
October 14, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Net Store USA)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Dale passed away from a Turn 4 crash on the last lap of what race?
B. Daytona 500
C. Coca-Cola 600
2. Dale won 76 races during his career and how many Nascar Championships?
3. What was Dale's nickname?
B. Big E
C. The King
D. The Intimidator
4. How many times was Dale married?
5. Dale is the only Nascar driver as of 2012 to do what the year after winning The Rookie of the Year Award?
A. Win the Daytona 500.
B. Win 10 Poles the following season.
C. Win 10 Races the following season
D. Win the Nascar Championship
6. In 1982, Dale had his worst ever finish in season points during his career finishing where in the Season Point Standings?
7. In 1987, Dale set a Nacsar record by winning how many consecutive races?
8. What was made mandatory in Nascar following Dale's fatal crash in 2001?
A. Hans Device
B. Restrictor Plates
C. Safer Wall Barriers
9. What driver replaced Dale after his fatal car crash?
A. Kurt Busch
B. Ryan Newman
C. Kevin Harvick
D. Kasey Kahne
10. Everyone knows Dale drove the #3 car, but who was Dale's Primary Sponsor when he had his fatal car crash?
A. Mountain Dew
Conditions of Use