for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Anthony Hopkins - Classic Actor
How much do you know about talented actor Anthony Hopkins?
October 18, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Anthony Hopkins Public Domain Image)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Anthony was knighted in 1993 by what queen?
A. Queen Elizabeth I
B. Queen Elizabeth II
C. Queen Victoria
D. Queen Anne
2. What major event happened in the life of Anthony on April 12, 2000?
A. He became a United States citizen.
B. He was de-knighted by the Queen of England
C. He had an out-of-body experience
D. He met his biological mother for the first time
3. What actor encouraged Anthony to take up acting?
A. Sean Connery
B. Michael Caine
C. Charlton Heston
D. Richard Burton
4. Anthony won an Academy Award in 1991 for the role of Hannibal Lecter in what film?
A. Red Dragon
C. Silence of the Lambs
D. Hannibal Rising
5. What country was Anthony born in?
A. United States
6. Besides being an actor, Anthony is also an accomplished what?
7. Anthony served in what branch of the British military?
A. The British Navy
B. The British Army
C. The British Air Forces
D. The French Foreign Legion
8. Who did Anthony say was the most obnoxious actress he ever worked with?
A. Anne Bancroft
B. Bette Davis
C. Bo Derek
D. Shirley MacLaine
9. Anthony suddenly stopped doing what in 1975?
10. Anthony is a relative of what poet?
A. Ralph Waldo Emerson
B. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
C. E.E. Cummings
D. William Butler Yeats
Conditions of Use