for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Michael Vick- Elusive Quarterback
Here's a quiz on NFL Quarterback Michael Vick, currently the NFL's career rushing leader for Quarterbacks.
November 22, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Michael Vick photo credit to Ed Yourdon)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What jersey number did Michael wear while playing for Atlanta and Philadelphia?
2. Where did Michael play collegiate football?
A. Virginia Tech
C. Mississippi State
3. Michael served 21 months in Leavenworth Prison for what reason?
A. Federal Drug Charges
C. Tax Evasion
D. His part in an illegal dog fighting ring
4. What team drafted Michael number 1 overall in the 2001 NFL Draft?
A. Philadelphia Eagles
B. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
C. Atlanta Falcons
D. New Orleans Saints
5. Michael became the first African- American Quarterback to do what?
A. Be selected #1 overall in an NFL Draft
B. Throw for 300 yards in a game
C. Rush for 100 yards in a game
D. Rush for 200 yards in a game
6. What NFL team did Michael sign with after being released from prison?
A. Atlanta Falcons
B. Washington Redskins
C. Philadelphia Eagles
D. Arizona Cardinals
7. What Award did Michael win in 2010?
A. Super Bowl MVP
B. Pro Bowl MVP
C. NFL MVP Award
D. NFL Comeback Player of the Year
8. What former NFL starting Quarterback was Michael's cousin?
A. Jeff Blake
B. Aaron Brooks
C. Doug Williams
D. Steve McNair
9. What was Michael's nickname as a child?
B. Little V
10. Michael finished 3rd in the Heisman voting in 1999, which was the highest finish ever for what?
A. A Southern Conference player
B. A Sophmore
C. An African- American Quarterback
D. A Freshman
Conditions of Use