for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - David Hyde Pierce
What do you know about the life and career of David Hyde Pierce?
November 23, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
David H Pierce
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: David Hyde Pierce)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What role did David Hyde Pierce play in the TV sitcom, "Frasier" (1993-2004)?
A. Dr. Frasier Crane
B. Bob "Bulldog" Briscoe
C. Martin Crane
D. Dr. Niles Crane
2. From what Ivy League university did David Hyde Pierce graduate?
A. Yale University
B. Harvard University
C. Columbia University
D. Brown University
3. What role did David Hyde Pierce play in the American television sitcom, "The Powers that Be" (1992-93)?
A. William Powers
B. Theodore Van Horne
C. Bradley Grist
D. Pierce Van Horn
4. How many Emmy Awards did David Hyde Pierce win for his work on "Frasier" (1993-2004)?
5. What is the first name of the person that David Hyde Pierce married in 2008?
6. What instrument does David Hyde Pierce play?
B. bass guitar
7. Which of the following is not true about David Hyde Pierce?
A. he kickboxes
B. once worked as a security guard.
C. once sold ties at Bloomingdales in New York.
D. all of the above
8. David Hyde Pierce provided the voice for what character in the 1998 animated film, "A Bug's Life"?
9. In 2007, David Hyde Pierce won a Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical. What production was it?
C. Children & Art
D. Accent on Youth
10. David Hyde Pierce is very active in the fight against what crippling disease?
C. Alzheimer's Disease
D. Heart Disease
Pine River Consulting 2022