for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - America Unearthed
I love the show "America Unearthed." Take this quiz to find out what you know about the show's host, episodes and other facts and trivia!
January 26, 2013
TV Reality Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. On what TV station did the show, "America Unearthed" originally air?
A. National Geographic
B. Discovery Channel
C. History Channel
D. History Channel 2
2. The host of "America Unearthed," Scott Wolter, is a graduate of what Minnesota university?
A. Minnesota State University
B. University of Minnesota
C. University of Minnesota-Duluth
D. St. Cloud State University
3. Scott Wolter, the host of "America Unearthed," holds a degree is what area of study?
4. In what US state will you find Scott Wolter's home base/lab?
5. Scott Wolter has developed a new scientific process used to date and understand the origins of mysterious stone artifacts and sites. What is the science called?
D. none of the above
6. One of the first artifacts Scott studied using his new science was his work with the Kensington Rune Stone, a stone that he believes to be an authentic, pre-Columbian land claim carved here in America by whom?
A. Ancient Turks
C. Ancient Celts
D. Knights Templar
7. To what US state did Scott travel in the 2013 "America Unearthed" episode called "Stonehenge in America"?
C. New Hampshire
8. In the episode "American Maya Secrets," Wolter concludes that the ancient Mayans may have traveled to America before Columbus and were responsible for building spiral mounds in a rural area of what US state?
9. In the episode, "Great Lakes Copper Heist," Wolter investigates the possibility that Europeans came to America to mine copper as far back as when?
A. Bronze Age
B. Stone Age
C. Iron Age
D. Ice Age
10. In the episode, "A Deadly Sacrifice," Wolter reveals a connection between the ancient Egyptian cult of the Apis bull, the mysterious religion known as Mithraism and a party of pre-Columbian explorers located in what present-day US state?
Conditions of Use