for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Famous Horse Riders and Their Horses Part II
Name the historical characters who rode the following horses.
February 16, 2013
Animals & Animal Study
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which ancient military leader rode Bucephalus?
B. Alexander The Great
D. Julius Caesar
2. Which army commander rode a horse named Copenhagen?
B. George S Patton
C. Duke of Wellington
D. Otto von Bismarck
3. Which Roman emperor owned a horse called Incitatus?
A. Julius Caesar
B. Augustus Caesar
C. Marc Antony
4. Which literary figure rode the horse called Dapple?
A. Don Quixote
B. Sancho Panza
D. Tom Sawyer
5. Which Roman mythical figure was seen aboard the steed known as Hippocampus?
6. Which religious leader owned the horse known as Kantanka?
7. Which mythical figure rode the winged horse Pegasus?
8. Which cowboy was aboard the mighty Topper?
A. The Lone Ranger
B. Billy The Kid
C. Roy Rogers
D. Hopalong Cassidy
9. Which dashing figure rode Black Bess?
A. William Wallace
B. Dick Turpin
C. Beau Brummel
D. Horatio Nelson
10. Which military leader rode into battle atop Marengo?
D. Ghengis Khan
Pine River Consulting 2022