for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Yes, Minister!
An easy quiz on one of the wittiest shows made; revealing how government decisions are made and manipulated.
April 30, 2013
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the last name of the hapless minister, Jim?
2. Minister Jim's supposed supporter and adviser was Sir Humphrey ............?
3. What official role did Bernard Woolley hold in the minister's office?
A. Principal Private Secretary
B. Private Personal Assistant
C. Private Personal Attaché
D. Personal Private Secretary
4. What ministry did Jim initially occupy with the help of Sir Humphrey and Bernard?
A. Foreign Affairs
C. Administrative Affairs
5. Sir Humphrey was not a politician, coming from which government agency?
A. Public Service
B. Civil Service
C. Public Administration
D. Administrative Affairs
6. What was Sir Humphrey's favorite word he used to describe decisions he disagreed with?
7. Bernard would often interject into discussions when he observed what linguistic error?
B. mixed metaphor
D. split infinitive
8. In one episode, what institution was manned by only administrative staff, having no clients?
D. power generator
9. What official title did Sir Humphrey hold?
A. Head Secretary
B. Permanent Secretary
C. Permanent Head
D. Head Secretary
10. In one episode on media influence, Bernard remarks, "Sun readers don't care who runs the country......?
A. because they only look at the pictures.
B. as long as the Page 3 girl is there.
C. as long as Rupert Murdoch tells everyone how to run it.
D. as long as she's got big tits.
Conditions of Use