for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Made to Measure
In this easy quiz, match the following measuring devices with the object or objects they measure.
June 15, 2013
Science & Nature
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What does a micrometer measure?
A. small aspects of time
B. moisture content
C. very small distances
D. tiny amounts of temperature
2. What is a chronometer used to measure?
D. color intensity
3. What natural phenomenon does a barometer measure?
B. cloud density
D. atmospheric pressure
4. What physical condition does a sphygmomanometer measure?
B. blood pressure
D. lung capacity
5. What does a calorimeter measure?
A. food value
B. intensity of light
C. heat of any form
D. specific gravity of any alcoholic beverage
6. What does an anemometer measure?
A. wind velocity
B. speed of any vessel
C. presence of gold in an alloy
D. amount of haemoglobin in the blood
7. What does an altimeter measure?
8. What does a viscosimeter measure?
9. What does a pedometer measure?
A. pollen produced by a flower
B. tyre pressure
C. number of steps taken
10. What does a galactometer measure?
A. the distance of galaxies from ours
B. the speed of glaciers
C. the richness of milk
D. the number of fibers in silk garments
Pine River Consulting 2022