for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Warren Buffett - American Business Superstar
Ten questions on the man whose name has become synonymous with investing success
June 28, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Warren Buffet @ The Judiciary Report)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Born in the American mid-west in 1930, by what sobriquet is Warren Buffett known?
A. King of Kansas City
B. Oracle of Omaha
C. Baron of Boise
D. Sultan of St Louis
2. Buffett's signature firm is Berkshire Hathaway. What was its original business?
B. Small arms manufacture
C. Textile manufacturing
3. By what age had Warren Buffett become a millionaire?
4. Worth over $600 million in the 1970s, what salary did Warren Buffett draw from his company?
5. In 1988, Buffett's investment in what company resulted in a profit of over $1billion?
A. Coca Cola
B. General Motors
C. General Electric
6. How many times has Warren Buffett been married?
C. Three times
D. Four times
7. What hobby is a passion of Warren Buffett's?
8. Warren Buffett is against governments being in the business of gambling as he claims, "Gambling is a tax on ................"?
9. Warren Buffett has announced he will give away most of his fortune to which fellow billionaire's foundation?
A. Carlos Slim
B. Charles Koch
C. Michael Bloomberg
D. Bill Gates
10. As of 2013, what was Warren Buffett's estimated worth?
A. $47 billion
B. $53 billion
C. $65 billion
D. $76 billion
Pine River Consulting 2022