for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Billy Elliot
"Billy Elliot" is a highly enjoyable British film worth seeing for the dance moves alone. The talented Jamie Bell does an incredible job in the title role!
October 15, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: movieposterdb.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who played piano for Mrs. Wilkinson's ballet class?
A. Mr. Braithwaite
B. Mr. Douglas
C. Mr. Grant
D. Mr. Perkins
2. What color were the first ballet shoes Billy was given?
3. What Fred Astaire song was featured on the Elliot's TV?
A. Cheek To Cheek
B. I Won't Dance
C. Putting On the Ritz
D. Top Hat, White Tie, and Tails
4. What was the name of Billy's mother?
5. What game did Billy have under his bed?
D. Toss Across
6. What did Billy's dad break up for firewood at Christmas?
A. Billy's old dresser
B. the dining set
C. the piano
D. the tool shed
7. Billy said he wanted to be a ballet dancer but didn't want something else. What was it?
A. to be a coal miner
B. a childhood
C. a formal education
D. to live in Durham County
8. How did Billy's father get money for Billy's audition?
A. He borrowed it from George.
B. He organized a concert.
C. He pawned some of his wife's jewelry.
D. He went back to work in the mine.
9. What was Michael's last name?
10. What band was most featured in the film?
A. The Beatles
B. Led Zeppelin
C. The Rolling Stones
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by