for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Magic of Belle Isle: Part Two
Here's the second part to my quiz on "The Magic of Belle Isle." Good luck!
October 18, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What alias did Monte assign to Carl?
A. Buckaroo Bob
B. Diego Santana
C. Roberto Diego
D. Wild carl
2. Charlotte asked Finn to learn three new words by dinner. Which of the following was NOT one of them?
3. What did Charlotte play on her piano, especially for Monte?
A. Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata
B. Moonlight Sonata
C. Schubert's Serenade
D. Swan Lake
4. Monte wrote a story just for Fiona. What was it about?
A. an elephant named Tony
B. a family of squirrels
C. a magic land ruled by butterflies
D. a rabbit named Patches
5. What was the name of the dance hall gal who ran the saloons in all of Monte's books?
6. According to Monte, imagination was:
A. a secret door to one's dreams
B. better than real life
C. the most powerful force ever to be made available to humankind
D. the only thing that made reality bearable
7. When Finn asked Monte to be her mentor, what did she offer him in return?
A. 12 jars of homemade jelly
B. her baseball glove
C. her cleaning services
D. $ 34.18
8. What was Charlotte's maiden name?
9. When Monte had the O'Neil girls staying at his house, what drink did he offer them?
A. Coca Cola
B. Dr. Pepper
C. Mr. Pibb
D. Orange Crush
10. Monte made Finn promise she would never stop doing what?
A. being his friend
B. looking for what's not there
C. pursuing her dreams
D. writing stories
Pine River Consulting 2022