for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Billy Jack
"Billy Jack" is my favorite film of all time. Like many people who were young at the time, my life was deeply influenced by its message. If you are a devotee' of "Billy Jack", take a trip down memory lane and watch it again. Good luck on the quiz!
January 14, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Billy Jack poster @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what canyon were the wild mustangs being rounded up?
A. Antelope Canyon
B. Box Canyon
C. Marble Canyon
D. Salt River Canyon
2. Which of the following was NOT one of Jean's rules at Freedom School?
A. Each student had to carry his/her own load.
B. No drugs.
C. Each student had to get involved in a creative project.
D. Students had to be at least 13 years old.
3. What was the real name of the young lady who called herself "Up Yours"?
4. Carol read something at the council meeting written by whom?
5. Billy Jack took part in the Snake Ceremony for the purpose of:
A. becoming a blood brother to the snake.
B. discovering a new direction for his life.
C. facing his inner demons.
D. purifying himself for service to mankind.
6. The old man instructed Billy Jack to hold onto something for the duration of the ceremony. What was it?
A. an eagle feather
B. a medicine bag
C. a snake's rattle
D. the old man's teachings
7. Martin gave Barbara a card with something printed on it. What was it?
A. a Buddhist mantra
B. the Desiderata
C. the Lord's Prayer
D. the Serenity Prayer
8. According to Billy Jack, his medicine bag contained:
A. his magic
B. protective talismans
C. his power
D. tokens from his loved ones
9. Which of the following was NOT contained in Billy Jack's medicine bag?
A. owl's feathers
B. sacred corn
C. a lock of his own hair
D. snake teeth
10. According to the old man, "Being an Indian isn't a matter of _______, it is a way of life."
Pine River Consulting 2022