for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Elizabethtown (Easy Version)
"Elizabethtown" is an unusual and highly enjoyable fim, starring Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst. If you have seen it, take my quiz to find out how much you remember. Good luck!
January 29, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: cineol.net)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. According to Drew, Phil was obsessed with what number?
2. Drew had recently become a connoiseur of:
A. false statements
B. last looks
C. running shoes
D. weird sayings
3. Drew's father used to say:
A. It's all good.
B. If it wasn't this, it'd be something else.
C. If it's not one thing, it's another.
D. Life is full of ups and downs.
4. Claire was emphatic that Drew not miss which exit?
5. What was the name of Jessie's son?
6. What was the name of Jessie's band?
7. At what hotel did Drew stay when in Louisville?
A. The Brown
B. The Downtowner
C. The Stapleton
D. The Waldron
8. The couple getting married was:
A. Sam and Chelsea
B. Chuck and Cindy
C. Buck and Mindy
D. Chet and Sandy
9. According to Claire, she and Drew were:
D. substitute people
10. What song did Jessie's band perform at Mitch's memorial service?
A. Free Bird
B. Gimme Three Steps
C. Sweet Home Alabama
D. Truck Drivin' Man
Pine River Consulting 2022