for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Letter Writer
I found "The Letter Writer" very inspiring. It's a sweet film that demonstrates how even small gestures of kindness can have a powerful effect.
January 29, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Letter Writer @ IMDB)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In his letter to Maggy, Sam advised her to do at least one thing every day that:
A. moved her along her chosen path
B. gave purpose to her existence
C. was beneficial to others
D. brought her joy
2. What was Sam's real name?
3. In which state did Maggy live?
4. Where did Sam live?
A. Maple Hill Rest Home
B. Sackett Arms Apartments
C. 314 Jameson Drive
D. Windmill Village Retirement Community
5. Why did maggy steal $50 from her mother?
A. to buy the answers to an upcoming math exam
B. to get a ticket to a concert
C. to help her band record a demo
D. to get back at her mother for being mean
6. What was Jay's pet name for Maggy?
7. According to Stella, what was the most beautiful instrument of all?
A. the flute
B. the heart
C. the piano
D. the voice
8. To which state did Maggy's father move?
A. North Carolina
B. New Mexico
D. West Virginia
9. Michael invited Sam over for:
A. a BBQ
B. his birthday party
D. milk and apple pie
10. What was in the box Sam left to Maggy?
A. his coin collection
B. a fountain pen and ink
C. a key
D. a locket
Conditions of Use