for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Men in Black: Fanatic's Version
Here's a quiz for people who have watched "Men in Black" multiple times....like me!
February 07, 2014
Sci Fi Movies
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Men in Black @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How long was a "Galactic Standard" week?
A. 4 days
B. 9 days
C. 1 hour
D. 12 minutes
2. What was the name of Edgar's wife?
3. What was the weapon called that J saw disintegrate on the street?
A. a noisy cricket
B. a reverberating carbonizer
C. a subatomic blaster
D. a neuralizer
4. What address was J given for his first meeting with the Men in Black?
A. 504 Battery Dr.
B. 544 Cordell St
C. 615 Clinton Ave
D. 405 Copper Lane
5. Irma Edelson, J's 3rd grade teacher, was from:
C. one of Jupiter's moons
D. Solaxiant 9
6. What was J's middle name before his identity was erased?
7. What was the name of the woman K looked up on his computer?
A. Ann Marie Weston
B. Denise Marlene Roosevelt
C. Elizabeth Ann Reston
D. Maria Elaine Farnsworth
8. What did "the bug" ask the street vendor?
A. "Have you seen a cat?"
B. "How much are your postcards?"
C. "What happened to my truck?"
D. "Where do you keep your dead?'
9. According to K, "the bug" was under arrest for violating:
A. the Geneva Convention
B. the Intergalactic Code
C. the Tycho Treaty
D. the Universal Constitution
10. According to J, Dennis Rodman was from:
A. Drema 12
C. Solaxiant 9
D. one of Jupiter's moons
Pine River Consulting 2022