for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave it to Beaver: Beaver's Bio Part 2
How well do you know the life of Beaver Cleaver? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
March 18, 2014
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Beaver Cleaver @ sitcomsonline.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "Ward's Problem", Beaver did this so he wouldn't forget his locker combination:
A. He told Larry the combination.
B. He wrote the combination on the front of his locker.
C. He wrote the combination on his hand.
D. He wrote the combination on a paper, then put it in his locker.
2. Who was Beaver's godmother?
A. Aunt Betty
B. Aunt Martha
C. Mrs. Sheffield
D. Mrs. Wentworth
3. In "Wally's Pug Nose", Beaver misspelled a word while practicing with Ward. What was the word?
4. In "Beaver Gets Adopted", what event did Beaver enter in the park field day?
A. the broad jump
B. the 50 yard dash
C. the sack race
D. the three-legged race
5. How did Beaver prefer his eggs?
6. In "The Haunted House", Beaver dreamed:
A. that he and Larry were chased by a ghost
B. that ghosts were in their house
C. that he was locked in a haunted house
D. that his teacher was a witch
7. For whom was Theodore named?
A. June's brother
B. Ward's brother
C. Aunt Martha's brother
D. Ward's father
8. When Beaver got locked in Ms. Rayburn's office, how did he get out?
A. He climbed out the window.
B. He use the office phone to call his parents.
C. He set off the fire alarm.
D. He yelled for the janitor.
9. Beaver stopped wearing his new Eskimo sweater because:
A. he tore it the first time he wore it
B. Larry didn't wear his
C. he found out it was a girl's sweater
D. he lost it at the movies
10. In "Beaver the Athlete", Beaver had trouble in:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by