for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave it to Beaver: Beaver's Bio Part 3
How well do you know the life of Beaver Cleaver? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
March 18, 2014
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Beaver Cleaver @ tvlistings.zap2it.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "Beaver's Newspaper", who fixed the old typewriter for Beaver?
2. Beaver took a tree from the Cleaver's old house because:
A. Larry dared him to
B. he loved the tree
C. he thought the tree would look better in the new yard
D. he wanted to give it to his teacher
3. In "Beaver's Fortune", what did Beaver's fortune say?
A. Beware of strangers.
B. Don't leave the house today.
C. This is your lucky day. Fame and fortune await you.
D. You will meet a tall, dark stranger.
4. In "Wally's Election", Beaver kept asking what this word meant, but no one answered:
5. In "Larry's Club", Beaver joined a club called:
A. The Barons
B. The Bloody Five
C. The Crusaders
D. The Gruesome Ghouls
6. According to Beaver, all they showed at the Mayfield Theater was:
B. kissing movies
C. mushy movies
D. zombie movies
7. In "Beaver and Ivanhoe", Beaver copied a coat-of-arms from:
A. a baseball bat
B. an encyclopedia
C. a bottle of ginger ale
D. a book on King Arthur
8. In "The Last Day of School", Beaver accidentally gave Miss Landers:
A. a black eye
B. an inflatable pool toy
C. a slip
D. a tie
9. Beaver and his friends formed a football team called:
A. The Bloody Five
B. The Lightning 11
C. The Panthers
D. The Super Seven
10. In "Beaver and Ivanhoe", Beaver told Wally there was no such word as:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by