for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave it to Beaver: Beaver's Bio Part 4
How well do you know the life of Beaver Cleaver? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
March 18, 2014
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Beaver Cleaver @ grouchoreviews.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "Beaver Won't Eat", Beaver refused to eat:
A. Brussels sprouts
C. mustard greens
2. Who was Beaver's best friend at camp?
C. Mad Dog
3. In "Beaver's Big Contest", Beaver won something that Ward wouldn't allow him to keep. What was it?
A. a motorcycle
B. a skydiving lesson
C. a sports car
D. a trip to Europe
4. When Beaver was 7, he fell into a fish pond at Angela Valentine's house and wore this home:
A. a Campfire Girls T-shirt
B. a Girl Scout sweatshirt
C. a pink blouse with ruffles
D. a plaid skirt
5. Where did Beaver hide his diary?
A. in his locker at school
B. under his mattress
C. in his pocket
D. in his sock drawer
6. Which of the following did Beaver NOT write about in his diary?
A. eating raw fish
B. doing a handstand on the railing of the State Street Bridge
C. hitching a ride to Bellport and begging for food
D. kissing Angela Valentine
7. What TV program did Beaver watch every week?
A. The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
C. Men of Annapolis
D. The Untouchables
8. Beaver referred to tongue depressors as:
A. "ah" sticks
C. throat sticks
D. tongue pressers
9. According to Beaver, Ms. Manners smelled like:
A. a catcher's mitt
10. What was Beaver's worst subject in 5th grade?
D. social studies
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by