for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave it to Beaver: Wally Cleaver: Part 4
How well do you know Wally Cleaver? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
March 19, 2014
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wally Cleaver @ sitcomsonline.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "Beaver's Electric Trains, Wally wanted to use June's bread board:
A. to count worms on
B. to dissect a frog
C. for a home base in a baseball game
D. to make a clay sculpture on
2. In "Beaver's Fear", Wally was going to an amusement park in:
3. When Wally was little, he once woke Ward up in the middle of the night to:
A. ask if he could go fishing on the weekend
B. get him to sign a permission slip for a school field trip
C. show Ward his report card
D. tell him there was a monster in the closet
4. Wally once had a great interest in this instument for 5 days:
5. In "The Yard Birds", Wally had to cancel this in order to do yard work:
A. an auto show
B. a baseball game
C. a day at the carnival
D. a date
6. In "One of the Boys", Wally was invited to join:
A. The Barons
B. The Bloody Five
C. The Crusaders
D. The Lightning 11
7. According to Wally, this was about the worst thing a guy could ever do:
A. betraying his best friend
B. cheating on a test
C. getting into a fight with a girl
D. lying to his father
8. Wally was the best on what team in high school?
9. Which of the following did Wally NOT participate in at school?
10. In "Beaver and Ivanhoe", Wally wanted to buy this from Eddie's father:
A. an aquarium
B. a canoe
C. a motor scooter
D. a rowing machine
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by