for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave it to Beaver: Ward Cleaver: Part 4
How well do you know Ward Cleaver? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
March 21, 2014
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ward Cleaver @ westernjournalism.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How did Ward like his eggs cooked?
2. Ward served during World War 2 in the:
A. Green Berets
3. What did Ward do with his and June's marriage license?
A. He put it in his old trunk of keepsakes.
B. He got it soaked when he fell out of a boat with it in his pocket.
C. He put it in a book he loaned to the Rutherfords.
D. He framed it and hung it in his den.
4. What was one of Ward's majors in college?
5. The mayor asked Ward to:
A. contribute to his campaign
B. give a speech at the opening of a new office building
C. run for office.
D. serve on a committee for a new youth center.
6. Ward said that being in a room with Aunt Martha made him feel like:
B. a little kid
C. going somewhere else
D. throwing up
7. Ward had this for awhile when he was in the military:
A. a beard
B. a fake tattoo
C. long hair
D. a moustache
8. To what fraternity did Ward belong?
A. Alpha Kappa
B. Delta Chi
C. Kappa Alpha Psi
D. Zeta Psi
9. While he was in the military, Ward got into a fight over:
A. a card game
B. a girl
C. a picture of Lana Turner
D. who would have guard duty that night
10. What was Ward's favorite leisure activity?
B. fixing up old cars
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by